Established in 1975, Bengal Hammer Industries Private Limited
is based in Kolkata, West Bengal. In the endeavor to enhance the customer satisfaction, the Quality Policy and the Quality objectives are reviewed for continuing suitability through the involvement of all the employees.
We in our regular business plan ensure appropriate care of influencing factors on environment and changes & risk associated with that environment. We check the regular needs and objectives and then plan rolling program, keeps the rolls checked, revamped and rejuvenated to keep them efficient so that these can produce and deliver goods to the perfect requirements of various specifications.
Bengal Hammer Industries has served both the national and international customers over the years. Some such customers of the company include :
- Iraq Railways
- Egyptian National Railways
- The Tata Iron and Steel Company Ltd. (TGS, TISCO, Navsari Profile Division)
- Tata International Ltd. (Formerly Tata Exports Ltd.) for their overseas customers
- Steel Authority of India Ltd. (Durgapur Steel Plant & Alloy Steel Plant)
- Started rolling complex sections for Indian Railways and also overseas railways including designs developed by Deutsch Railways (Germany)
|Name of CEO
||Ms. Ananya Chaudhary
|Year of Establishment
|Nature of Business
||Manufacturer & Supplier
|Number of Employees